Why i love Samsung!

I have been playing in a Samsung T220 for the last 3 years and it has been a pleasure, great image quality, great aesthetic and the support at least where i live is fast and effective.


Over the course of 3 years i only had to send it for repairs once and not only did they came to pick it up on the very next day they also gave me replacement monitor until i got mine back(about a week after) which was fast anyway.

This week my monitor started displaying some blueish tone on the dark colors, meaning something was starting to fail and i went to check how long i had on my warranty which sadly had expire couple of days ago, it was a chock because i wasn't counting on spending  around 200$ any time soon.

So i sent it to repair anyway hoping it will cost less then a new monitor, as always they came to get my monitor on the next day and 7 days later i got a call early in the morning, it was from the repairing company they noticed the warranty had terminated just a couple of days before, so they contacted Samsung and they agreed in adding the days the monitor was on repair last time(about a week) to the warranty thus making this repair still valid...

Long story short i didn't had to pay for the repairs.
Thank you Samsung!

9 comments:

Hento the loony repairman :D said...

Oh wow, i had a similar ocurrance we bought a big 24" monitor but it had a big dead pixel int he middle, policies indicate you need 2 in 1 square inch or 4+ all over the screen , our oem reseller helped us and we contacted the company they sent a new newer model 24" led panel we where happy!

Anonymous said...

My smartphone is samsung too and I can't be more happy.

Sangy said...

I have the same monitor for 2-3 years , its cool :)

Anonymous said...

That's really awesome of them. I had a Samsung phone and it worked really well..I think Samsung is probably one of the best electronics manufacturers.

Magnum said...

Good to know this brand has improved so much over the course of the last few years. What a coincidence - today the latest cell phone production and selling data was released and apparently - Samsung topped both Apple and Nokia. Congratulations to this ambitious brand!

Anonymous said...

I had a Samsung phone once...people made fun of me and it's Bluetooth didn't work. Put me off Samsung for a while :/

ShapeShiftNAND said...

I love Samsung for how good their smartphones are -- beating Apple's butt!

I don't love them for their latest smartphone display, though. Super AMOLED+ of the Galaxy S 2... green-tint, not so bright... What the heck!

Anonymous said...

I use 2 samsung monitors, I love them both.

Manhattan Pool Services said...

Good reading this poost

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger